miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

[BDSM] [waterbondage] Dana DeArmond [HDTV] film bdsm

find bdsm
Country: San Francisco
Genre: BDSM
Duration: 01:09:54
Studio: Kink
Cast: Dana DeArmond

Description: Let me disclose you what a joy it was to bring Dana DeArmond back to the Waterbondage establish! She is easy to work with, very hot and gives everything she has to a bdsm play pen expel. The bondages are tight and she not only takes them on the outside of complaint but I think she gets off even better when things arrive rough. In scene three we finding a bdsm mentor get a bit silly. After I break off her, I lower her onto a dildo for a "sit n lengthen" scenario. I make Dana speak to us all in gaggese completely through this tough suspension. She eros bdsm becomes quite fluent in my favorite speech by the end of this scene. Thank you Dana for excitement the "work" out of my job.

Extras. Information: Video Quality: HDTV

Video Format: WMV
Video codec: DivX
Audio Codec: AC3
Video: Windows Media Video 9 extreme bdsm humiliation 960x540 29.97fps 856Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]


find bdsm

File greatness: 471.1 MB

find bdsm