martes, 5 de abril de 2011

DeviceBondage - Sloane Soleil (Today she is a toy, a mere item to exploit and indulge with dark intentions.) bdsm thumbnails

bdsm techniques
The designation of the actress: Sloane Soleil.
Year of manufacture bdsm funny: Dec 31th, 2010
Duration: 00:59:22.
Genre: BDSM, Public, All sex, Gang Bang, Bondage, Spanking, Fisting, Anal, Toys, Cumshots, Domination, Hardcore.
Description: I crowd this object with a mouth and tits into a cage. She is bound in bdsm tube a single position using bars and straps with her hair tied back. Her even milky skin make for a sensitive surface to be tested by clips, especially the neck. I can her ass and tits regular before bowing the cane as a bit gag keeping her cry tight and opened. Before I'm done with her I propel my fingers in her wet cunt and steal her orgasms.
Now that this gewgaw is broken in, it's time to put it to the experiment. She is mounted to the wall. Head wrapped and left wish through a tube. A little breath play and some pussy flogging before I tear open out the hose exposing those cock thirsty lips. I thrust and lock a cock and vibe into her throbbing cunt. Then I unleash a lashing of painful floggings and canings on those vulnerable tits and that sensitive pussy. Then I departure her breathless with wooden pony bdsm some heavy handed smacks to chest and paunch to interrupt her vibrator destroying orgasms.
Face down ass up, neck and hips locked blonde bdsm, legs cover, this pussy is ready to be pulverized by the fiercest fucking system that exists. But first, this toy needs to learn to measure some hard foot caning. To bdsm videos distract her from the stress of the place I apply the clover clamps on her much abused nipples. This engine can only bring out the best of bdsm comics free orgasms that combines the probity of screams with the vulgar outcries of involuntary orgasms. I cupid my job.

bdsm techniques

HD Video Type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG4 Video. Video codec: (H264). Audio Codec: AAC.
Video: MPEG4 Video, (H264), 1280x720, 29.97fpsyub Bit ratio: 2999 Kbps [Video]
Audio: AAC, 44100Hz, stereo, 1411kbps [Audio]
File volume: 1.3 GB

bdsm techniques